Official SketchUp Training - Master LayOut ONLINE-Active M&S-
1 Day Course
SketchUp Pro Official SketchUp Training - LayOut
SEEIT3D offers you great value for money training on any aspects of SketchUp Pro 2019 with LayOut
to get you moving forward without reading any books or watching irrelevant videos and most importantly, waste a lot of time!
The LayOut 2019 course will cover the fundamental principles of LayOut as a 2D drafting and presentation tool. You will
learn the necessary basic, intermediate and advanced tools to present your 3D SketchUp models in several different 2D
formats. You will also learn to navigate the LayOut 2D environment as well as how to be accurate while drafting within
the environment. You will learn the process of importing several file types into a LayOut document and organizing
information for presentation on standard sheet sizes set to architectural scales. The LayOut course ultimately provides
you with the strategies and techniques you need to effectively and efficiently present your 3D SketchUp models in
digital and print formats.
LayOut 2019 provides a dynamic link between your 3D models and your 2D presentation. Participants will explore many
of the popular features of LayOut by walking through a mock project and creating a 2D document optimized for print
and digital presentation.
To be successful in this course, you should already be able to:
• Define fundamental geometric terms including polygon, parallel, perpendicular, axes, and arc.
• Define 3-dimensional drawing terms including rendering, field of view, and point of view.
• Demonstrate mouse skills including double-click, single-click, drag, and right-click (context-click).
You will need a basic 3-button scroll wheel mouse to use SketchUp efficiently.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Create and manipulate 2D geometry in a 2D drafting environment.
• Import 3D SketchUp models into the 2D LayOut document and set to an architectural scale.
• View and navigate a SketchUp model in 3D, and 2D.
• Modify a SketchUp model and update its dynamic link within LayOut.
• Import/export dwg scaled data
• Utilize a variety of file types to create comprehensive presentations.
• Utilize strategic render settings based on the viewport style; raster, vector, or hybrid.
• Leverage scrapbooks to quickly annotate a document.
"Tailored to Fit Training" is available - click here for more or contact us directly to discuss your requirements on either EDINBURGH 01315101087 LONDON 02034329670