What personal information do we store?:
- Your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Details of any purchases/orders that you place through the website, and any additional information supplied for delivery.
- Details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us.
- Details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access; and..
We do not store credit card details or share customer details with any third parties unless we require to process your order of goods from us
How do we use your information?:
- To enable us to process an order or enquiry from you
- For statistical purposes to improve the services we provide
- To administer our business
- To notify you of topics that may be of interest to you
- Completing or supporting any transaction or activity you have with us
- Research and development
- Analysis and reporting
- To build records of individual visitors
- Contacting our visitors for promotion of the site or products
- To help us prevent fraudulent transactions
- Only authorized employees, agentsand contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure
- and confidential) have access to this information.
- All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Distribution of Information:
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
We may do so when:
(1) permitted or required by law; or,
(2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
(3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Cookies are used on our Web-Store shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. Cookies are small data text files that are sent from a server computer during a browsing session. Cookies are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive and are used by websites to simulate a continuous connection to that site. Your browser option allows you to disable cookies. You should note that if you do decide to disable cookies, you may not be able to access all the services on this site.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking
a look at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy and any changes to this policy will be posted.