Product & Services Information
- All references on this website to information, materials, products and services apply to information, materials, products and services available in the countries or jurisdictions specified with respect to such information only, unless otherwise stated. Nothing in this website constitutes an offer to buy or sell our products or services in any jurisdiction.
- By using see-it-3d-webstore.co.uk, you are agreeing to the following terms: All information on see-it-3d-webstore.co.uk is supplied at every stage to ensure factual correctness. However, see-it-3d-webstore.co.uk cannot be held responsible for mistakes, technical problems or misinterpretations.
- Pricing errors are rare, but where they occur see-it-3d-webstore.co.uk will endeavour to uphold the advertised price. However, we reserve the right to cancel an order or part of an order should this not be possible.
- All software quotations are valid within the current calendar month only and for a maximum of 14 days.
- As software prices have been known to fluctuate outside our control, we reserve the right to withdraw quotations without notice.
- All quotations are confidential and are for the intended recipient only. Quotations are not transferable.
- Any software/hardware purchased by customers must pay in full to us no later than 30 days from the date of our invoice should you wish to pay by standard invoicing procedures.
- Any delayed payments longer than 30 days that don't support out 30 days payment terms shall be subject to the given amount x 10% divided by 12 = amount per month. 1 day or over shall be charged at a monthly cost.
- All software/services/support contract purchases are non-refundable and non.returnable.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that their computer hardware is of a sufficient specification to run the software.
- For software orders, unless we require to order overseas thru our vendors, generally new license codes should be with you within 1 to 6 hrs upon receipt of your approved payment via our business gateway bank.
- For software orders requiring an overseas processing from our vendors, you may require to wait until next business day to receive your license. This is due to time difference and ordering outwith our control.
- Should a dispute arise regarding an order, pending order or potential order, see-it-3d-webstore.co.uk is limited in its liability to the sum (if any) of the order placed. In such instances, see-it-3d-webstore.co.uk's maximium liability will be to refund the order in full.
- By purchasing from see-it-3d-webstore.co.uk, you are agreeing where applicable to our shipping and returns policies.
- By using see-it-3d-webstore.co.uk, you understand that all material is © Copyright and may not be reproduced in any way without prior permission.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order, or block any customer from placing an order, at our discretion.
- Any refunds requested for software orders made and paid through this webstore, see-it-3d.co.uk reserve the right to refund or charge an administration fee of up to 8% on refunds is justified.
- Users are responsible for the information they post in reviews or otherwise submit to see-it-3d.co.uk. - see-it-3d cannot be held responsible to the actions of third parties.
See-it-3d will charge a fee for any training course booking which is subsequently cancelled or rescheduled as follows: more than 14 days before course start date (no charge), 14-3 days before course start date (50% course fee payable) and less than 3 days before course start date (100% course fee payable). See-it-3d cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer if a scheduled training course is postponed by See-it-3d due to illness or any other reason.
This website may contain links and/or advertisements to other websites maintained by us in addition to links to websites maintained by unrelated companies and persons. An advertisement of, or link to, see-it-3d.co.uk or developer / manufacturer website does not mean that we approve, endorse or accept any responsibility for that website, its content or use, or the use of products and services made available through such website.
We are not responsible for the actions, content, accuracy, opinions expressed, privacy policies, products or services provided through these links or made available through these resources or appearing in such websites, nor for any damages or losses, directly or indirectly, caused or alleged to have been caused as a result of your use or reliance on such websites.
Such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, completeness or conformance with applicable laws and regulations by us. We do not make any representations whatsoever, or give any warranties of any kind, expressed, implied, or otherwise about other websites which you may access through this website, the content thereof, or the products and/or services made available through such websites. If you decide to leave our website and access these other websites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of such websites will apply to you while on such websites.
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS THE CLIENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT HIS/HER COMPUTER SYSTEMS ARE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE SOFTWARE PURCHASED FROM SEEIT3D.
Please inquire prior to making purchases.