SketchUp Pro 2023 - 1 Year Subscription - (NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS)
Channel SketchUp Pro for professional use, annual termed contract. SketchUp Pro annual termed contract Includes individual use of SketchUp client desktop, LayOut, Style Builder, PreDesign, SketchUp Viewer for XR and Mobile, SketchUp for Web, Pro Support, Pro Learning , and Trimble Connect for Business
NB: Confirmation of your Trimble ID email address is required to fulfill your order.
What's New in SketchUp 2023?
- Windows Common Installer - A new installation experience with more options, including Studio features.
- Revit Importer - Speaking of Studio, Studio subscribers can now easily import Revit files into their SketchUp models.
- Flip Tool - The new Flip tool makes it simpler to invert selections and create symmetry, replacing SketchUp's Flip Along commands.
- Large Model Saving Efficiency - Save big models with improved efficiency using multithreading technology.
- Overlays - Developers can now create extensions that can persist while using other native SketchUp tools and functions. We call this an Overlay. The new Overlays panel can help you manage extensions designed with this capability.
- Various Modelling updates and improvements including new Select options, freehand tool updates, and improvements to the Axes tool.
- DWG References - You can now manage inserted .dwg files as references, just like with SketchUp files.
- Custom Rotation Start Angle - Define a custom start angle for rotating selected entities.
- Tag Visibility Improvements - We've added the ability to discreetly override styles across multiple viewports, separating line styles from other styles.
- Per-page Sequence Autotext - Sequenced auto-text can now be either per page or per document.
- Viewport Improvements - We've improved camera predictability for viewports by setting the Pan tool as the default tool when activating the Edit 3D View and fine-tuning the "Preserve scale on resize" option.
SketchUp Hardware and software requirements