Quantifier Pro for SketchUp Single Commercial License
Calculate Area, Volume, Length, Weight, and Costs Instantly in SketchUp with Quantifier Pro!
Quantifier Pro is the ultimate SketchUp plugin for calculating instant quantity and cost reports from your model.
Compute the area of walls, slabs, roofing, flooring, cladding, and more. Both projected area (for objects with thickness) and surface area are calculated.
Generate an instant Material Report showing the surface area calculation of all materials in your SketchUp model.
Quantifier Pro’s volume calculator is much more powerful than SketchUp’s Entity Info window. It can determine the total volume of groups and components as well as any nested objects within. It can even estimate the volume of objects that are not water-tight solids.
Use it to find the volume of concrete, gravel, topsoil, water tanks, and more.
By assigning a unit weight density to the objects layer, the weight of the objects in your SketchUp model can be calculated.
Unit weight can be assigned by volume, area, or length.
The length, width, and height of groups and components is also reported by Quantifier Pro.
Export detailed cost calculation reports. Assign re-usable cost rules by layer, material, object, or to the entire model.
Cost Inspector Tool shows complete cost calculation for the selected object to verify accuracy
- All reports are model-driven and automatically update when the SketchUp model changes.
- Fully customizable quantity takeoff reports that can show calculations for volume, length, width, height, projected area, surface area, weight, cost, and more
- Export HTML or CSV detailed Cost Estimate Reports
- Use Microsoft Excel (Windows only) to export and import unified cost data across multiple SketchUp models
- Supports multiple languages and international currency
- Full control of units and precision displayed in reports
- Use with Profile Builder 3 for even more power!
Share Cost Data across multiple SketchUp models by exporting to Excel